On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:11:46 +0100 Torsten Veller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, > > so what's going on with the devmanual? > > Current situation AFAIK: > After the repo has been moved to Gentoo hardware, > Stephen Bennett (spb) and Christel Dahlskjaer (christel) and the > Council members have write permission and every dev can check it out > with: `svn co svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/var/svnroot/devmanual` That's about it. For the moment, anyone else will have to push updates through one of the above. Other QA members can request commit access if they're going to be doing significant work on it. > With the new bugzilla we will also get a devmanual component in the > "Doc Other" product. New bugs will be assigned to [EMAIL PROTECTED] So I'm told, yes. > Currently devmanual's project page is outdated: > <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/devmanual.xml> > But I don't know what should be added there. Ouch, yes. I'll update that; thanks for pointing it out. > The future: > - moving to guide-xml? I'd rather not, personally. I won't rule it out though, if someone presents a convincing argument. > - moving to rst? This would be preferable from my point of view -- it's much nicer to work with than the current XML. > - diff mailinglist for reviewing changes and to keep people up to > date? Not a bad idea. Someone might consider asking infra to set this up. -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
