Il giorno lun, 10/01/2011 alle 16.34 +0100, Luca Barbato ha scritto:
> 
> Some options are either received them as email or make it show up
> through a website (like packages.g.o) 

One thing I'm going to make sure here is that we _will_ have a "push"
notification; a website one has to check is _not_ going to be the only
solution; we can add as many notifications we want but at least an email
has to go out.

I for once usually don't keep many web pages open, but I always notice
email messages, and if we have a stable subject I'm going to put enough
priority on those that I can receive and act on them right as they
arrive, which is the main point of having this set up to be handled
automatically.

Besides, I sincerely don't see how fate could scale well for this kind
of checks compared to the build checks ffmpeg runs.

-- 
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply via email to