gionnico wrote:
Tom Gall wrote:
That's odd ... I'm still connected.

But I entirely agree with your comment. releng's channel shouldn't be private.

Regards,

Tom

If this is a voting, I agree it should be public - for example there's still a problem with 2008.0 media that prevents gentoo-x64 loading in certain machines (P35+Q6600?): we could have discussed it in there, also or I could listen.

Please pay attention before spouting off at the mouth. It was only marked as +is for about 10 minutes. The channel is now mine and I've removed the restriction. Quit bitching about something that doesn't exist.

--
Andrew Gaffney                                 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
Gentoo Linux Developer             Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator