Hi Ben.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Ben Kohler <bkoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is a small mv-only patch to fix recent s390 netboot build
> failures.  Please review.
>
> -Ben

There was only one potential issue I could see with that change, but
I've now confirmed it isn't a problem. We have hard coded the
directory names for doing the "cleaning", but we have both
package.accept_keywords and package.keywords in that list.
https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/catalyst.git/tree/catalyst/base/stagebase.py
line 1221

BTW, I just noticed the following typo in line 1220 "portage_preix":
log.debug("clean(), portage_preix = %s, no sticky-config",
self.settings["portage_prefix"])

Please grant S390 (vapier?) until the weekend to reply. If there's no
reply or if they agree, feel free to commit the change.
Thanks,

Jorge