On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:11 pm, Tiago Sant' Anna da Silva wrote:
> Someone said that Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:03:23 -0000
>
> Counter Fraud-Group \(Malcolm Gardner\) wrote:
> | I don't if any one can help me. My late son has gentoo on both his
> | laptop and pc. I do not know any of the passwords but I need to be able
> | to log on to they system to access critical information relating to our
> | business. Can anyone advise me how I may be able to get into the system?
> |
> | I am getting pretty desperate
>
> That's quit impossible (to simplify ;)
> I mean, there are many ways to get in the system, but it's too long to
> explain here. Ask him the password, isn't better? Or even the information
> you need :)
>
> Tiago

"late son" implies his son is dead.

Call me nasty but this mail looks dodgy anyway. Take a really close look at
his website and its links. Surely one of his "extensive range of experienced
IT consultants" could help him out? This does seem to be right in their field
after all... and he does have physical access to the drive, obviously.

--
luke