On Friday 07 March 2003 06:32 am, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> On Thursday 06 March 2003 11:12 pm, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> >             Option  "XkbLayout"     "la"
>
> The file that defines the "la" keyboard layout in X is
> /etc/X11/xkb/symbols/la The format is readable, so you might want to look
> at what has changed between the two versions and hack it yourself.

Yep, I knew it, but it's kind of frustrating the 'hack it your self' thing. It
used to work, and it should still work. Hmmm... :-/

Anyway, at xterm (Konsole actually) I've done:

        setxkbmap -symbols "en_US(pc104)+la+inet(microsoftpro)"

and it brings back my @ and € (euro, in case you are not seeing it.) But when
I do:

        Options "XkbSymbols"    "en_US(pc104)+la+inet(microsoftpro)"

in XF86Config, then I don't get @ in AltGr+Q, and € (euro, AltGr+E) resets the
X server (like Alt+Ctrl+BS.) (!?!)

I'll try another things and I'll post the results.

Thanks for reading,
Norberto