Notice what you said:

*Gentoo* Developers do a bang up job, and I for one thank my lucky
 stars that we have them.

KEYWORD: *Gentoo*

Hmm... I looked @ my post, and nowhere do I find the KEYWORD.

Maybe you should read what is stated, instead of jumping to
conclusions.

Anyways, feel free to email me privately if you want to continue
anal-izing my post (in other words, exclude the mailing list).

Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 12 Mar 2003 09:33:10 +0000
> "Louis C. Candell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Heh, a very helpful and down2earth developer named [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > hooked me up with the above information when he introduced me to
> > gentoo and his sexual partner, GNU Emacs. It's nice having helpfull
> > developers like him which are *missing* a stick up their ass.
> >

> Louis, I think you need to wash your mouth out with soap.  None of the developers
> have a stick up their ass.  Gentoo developers do a bang up job, and I for one thank
> my luck stars that we have them!  I've never found a friendlier more helpful group.
>
> Maybe you should try a mirror to see who has the aforementioned condition.
>
> --
> Collins

Louis C. Candell