On 16/6/03 11:23 am, "Jani-Matti Hätinen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Phil Barnett wrote:
>> However, when I follow that link, I end up with:
>>
>> j2sdk-1_4_1_03-linux-i586.bin (note the version change)
>>
>> Now what?
>
> You can find the older version from:
> http://www.osso.org.co/jhcaiced/java/linux/j2sdk-1_4_1_02-linux-i586.bin
>
> If that link doesn't work, just search for it in alltheweb or google.

I also have a copy, somewhere here, if you need it. This worked fine for me
last week. Once you have started you emerge, can you please check
bugs.gentoo & report it is no-one else has yet..?

Cheers,

Stroller

--
Enjoyed this post? Thanks for reading - please consider employing me!
Technical support / system administration - CV available on request