On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 01:30:15AM -0400, wes chow wrote:
> sys-apps/miscfiles
>
> It's a part of system:
>
> kambei root # emerge -p --emptytree system | grep miscfiles
> [ebuild  N   ] sys-apps/miscfiles-1.3

Thanks, that _is_ helpful, but..

----------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] grep ACCEPT_KEYWORDS /etc/make.conf
# would add '~x86' to ACCEPT_KEYWORDS to enable unstable/testing packages.
#ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~arch"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] emerge -p miscfiles

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R  ] sys-apps/miscfiles-1.3-r2
----------------

So I have a different version of miscfiles than you, even though I'm not
using ACCEPT_KEYWORDS.

Nonetheless, in /usr/portage/sys-apps/miscfiles/miscfiles-1.3-r2.ebuild we
have:

src_install() {
    einstall || die

    # Remove this, as it causes language clash in ispell
    rm ${D}/usr/share/dict/words
    dodoc GNU* NEWS ORIGIN README dict-README
}

Which makes me think there could be a bug here.

Cheers,
Owen