Hi all,

Any one here have a nice stable yet fast CFLAGS=" " section suitable for
a duron 1.3ghz they could possibly paste? (pretty big ask I know ;))

After looking through the huge array of optimizations people have posted
on the discussion forum's I'm rather confused as to what the hey to put
in there. Particularly as most posters seem to use Pent 4's or Athlon
XP's,

Also would -march=athlon be the most suitable for a Duron 1.3?

heres the output of cat /proc/cpu

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 7
model name      : AMD Duron(tm) Processor
stepping        : 1
cpu MHz         : 1313.066
cache size      : 64 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 2614.88

Hopefully someone will put us gentoo noobs out of our misery and write
up a definiative guide one of these days ;) *crosses fingers*