Our LUG is doing a gentoo installfest on saturday 5 july and I have hacked
the x86 instructions to include some local stuff like how to set rsync and
gentoo_mirrors to our own server, and how to include distcc and ccache etc.
My changes have been distinctively marked in a different colour and
attributed as "CLUG" (Canterbury Linux Users Group). I intend to print them
out and hand round, and also put them on our web server. The gentoo stuff
is all intact, I have just added arounf 10-20 lines.

Are there any issues here? The gentoo copyright messages are intact.