Am Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2003 20:55 schrieb Brenden Walker:
> How did you setup kmail?  I was doing something similar to this as one
> time, and had to setup separate accounts for each maildir that I was
> sorting mail into.

I think in this case it would be easier to use kmails sorting and procmail
only for spam.

I have something in mind that simply sets up a mail structure like an IMAP
(have already been thinking if this is not the solution for my problem) that
Kmail simply uses (~/Mail) or pulls over to its own directory.

Christian