On 5/7/03 12:53 pm, "Leonid Podolny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi and sorry for the off-topic.
> Some days ago I tried to search the internet for the good reference card
> for emacs (the car with most important key combinations - always mix
> them). The strange thing is that I couldn't find any. They always speak
> about the card attached to emacs manual, but it's not available at the
> available for download copy, only the commercial one. Hope someone can
> point me to one.

http://www.GeekCheat.com not only sell quick-reference cards (mugs,
mousemats), but have some links to quick-reference webpages on their site:
http://www.geekcheat.com/cs_emacs.php

I hope this is helpful,

Stroller.

--
Enjoyed this post? Thanks for reading - please consider employing me!
Technical support / system administration - CV available on request