Tom Eastman wrote:
Hey all,

Is there anyone out there who uses the new subversion ebuilds in portage?

I've built it from the ebuilds, and it seems to work but I admit I haven't actually committed anything yet :)

My only complaint with the ebuild is that it seems to assume all network access will be done through webdav instead of the native svn server because it doesn't provide an init.d script. My impression is that most svn users are moving to svn server because of severe performance problems in webdav. Once I get around to actually using svn I'll make an init.d script and submit it to bugs.gentoo.org.

Van