Title: Message
Hi all,

I have just installed Gentoo 3 days ago and first, I would like to thank people who works on this projet .. It is a dream ....

All my installation process was OK  thanks to the very good documentation and the work made in the scripts by Gentoo team.

I have installed KDE ...  from GRP ...
But when I try to configure KDE, I don't find the french support in available languages ?
Is there any binary package that have other languages than english for KDE ?

If not ? How can I compile KDE to have this support ?

After a look a the docs on the web site, I have tried to make :

emerge unmerge kde

and then, I have just write the same command than during the installation GRP process but without the "-k" option  :

USE="bindist" emerge kde

But nothing compile ...
It uses the binary packages ... In fact, I don't think It delete my previous KDE installation ...

What is wrong ? Can someone help me on this matter ???

Many thanks for you help and sorry in this question has already been asked ....

Regards

Stéphane PERON

Ce message contient des informations confidentielles ou appartenant au
Cr=e9dit Lyonnais et est =e9tabli =e0 l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute divulgation, utilisation, diffusion ou reproduction
(totale ou partielle) de ce message, ou des informations qu'il contient,
doit =eatre pr=e9alablement autoris=e9e. Tout message =e9lectronique est
susceptible d'alt=e9ration et son int=e9grit=e9 ne peut =eatre assur=e9e.
Le Cr=e9dit Lyonnais d=e9cline toute responsabilit=e9 au titre de ce
message s'il a =e9t=e9 modifi=e9 ou falsifi=e9. Si vous n'=eates pas
destinataire de ce message, merci de le d=e9truire imm=e9diatement et
d'avertir l'exp=e9diteur de l'erreur de distribution et de la destruction
du message.
Cr=e9dit Lyonnais, SA au capital de Euros 1.832.530.645 - RCS Lyon B 954 509 741
Si=e8ge Central : 19, boulevard des Italiens. 75002 Paris. France

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging
to Cr=e9dit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the addressees.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole
or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Cr=e9dit Lyonnais shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.
Cr=e9dit Lyonnais SA.
Share Capital of Euros 1.832.530.645.
Registered Office : Lyon (B 954 509 741)
Central and administrative Office : 19, boulevard des Italiens. 75002 Paris. France