Hi everyone,

On the Gentoo-Website are only direct links to .xml pages, but to the
user everything is delivered as HTML.

I think there has to be somewhere a XSLT to transform the .xml pages.
I am just curious, how this is accomplished, which software is used to
do so. I have played a bit with xsl and xslt, but haven't found a satisfying
solution :)

So if someone could bright me up a bit, I would be quite happy :)

CU all,
Jens
--
GPG: 1024D/CF884D50  F2E8 F7FC F823 6464 4E9D  EFAB 6EE9 8B9C CF88 4D50