From: Luis Morales [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Intel PRO/100 VE integrated installation

Hello,

try with:

# modprobe eepro100

if not work, you can list the modules avilable from kernel :

# modprobe -l | grep eepro

and  try with other module.

if not have an eepro module support, you need recompile your kernel and
add  eepro100 module support.

them you need add this modules when the machine start:

Edit /etc/modules.autoload and add eepro100

Them restart your machine.

Regards,

LM