On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 11:03, Stroller wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 August 2003, at 13:32PM, Angel Gabriel wrote:
>
> > Each time I use fetchmail on this one system, mail never seems to be
> > delivered locally. Even when I send mail from one user to the next it
> > says mail sending, but nothing ever seems to arrive. I use postfix,
> > (naturally), and I'm very confused, how would I go about debugging this
>
> You provide too little information to provide useful help. ESR explains
> how to ask questions better in this article:
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
>
> Do you run fetchmail as user or as a daemon..?
> What does your .fetchmailrc say..?
>     (Post it complete as an attachment, having edited your passwords)
> What does it say when you run `fetchmail -v -v`..?

---- snip
This is my fetchmailrc

# Configuration created Tue Aug 19 09:09:30 2003 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "user"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
set daemon 60
poll pop3.lycos.co.uk with proto POP3
       user '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' there with password 'mailpassword' is
'user' here

---- snip

When i run this mail gets's fetched, but it dissappears, no longer on
the pop server, just gone.

--
*****
Not everyone is touched by an Angel....