Hello all,

I'm not too familiar with procmail, so I don't know if what I want to do is
possible. I've only just started using it and thanks to Spider's guide have
Spam-Assassin working with it correctly. Here's the current situation:

Me and my girlfriend have one computer - a laptop. I want to use it 24/7, she
wants to use it just to check mail every so often. So, what I want to do is
have procmail send details of any new messages that aren't spam to my
girlfriend's mobile. That is, not the whole message, only the date/time,
sender and subject - maybe a couple of lines like Spam-Assassin does for
spam-mail as well.

My guess is that it is not directly possible with procmail. I'm guessing that
I'd have to use some sort of script to pipe each e-mail message through. Any
suggestions on how I could write such a script?

Thanks in advance,
Jason