I've accidentally deleted the files /etc/group and /etc/group- (yes, that was
really a BIG distraction).
I never added or removed groups, so I suppose the file was the one created by
gentoo installation.
I've recreated some groups ("root", "users" and a few others), but now I have
the need to recreate at least the system groups (ie, "nogroup", "cups",
"bin", "sys", "daemon" and the like).
I mean, I know how these group are named, but can't figure out what group id
assign them.
My request is: can someone send his group file so I can extract what I'm
missing (if this is not too big a security risk? :-))

Thanks
Davide