Hi all,

I am searching for a *complete* webfrontend for a mailsystem (Postfix
or Qmail). I googled for this a while, but only found solutions with
*some* of my needed functions.

I need those functions:
*) Postfix or Qmail as MTA
*) pop3(-ssl) and IMAP(-ssl) [w/ courier for example]
*) virtual domain handling [like vpopmail or Teuqila]
*) webinterface [like sqwebmail, Squirrelmail, NetMail, etc.]
*) ability to assign v. domain admins [like in Tequila or qmailadmin]
*) SpamAssassin frontend (ee. forward spams to diff. accounts) [oMail]
*) Mailinglist management (with archive) [qmailadmin]
*) user vacation settings with start & end date [like in Tequila]
*) ...

So, in short: I want a combined qmailadmin/Tequila/oMail, because I
need features from all of them.

I am searching for this a long time now, but only found the above said
tools. I can't imagine that I am the only one who needs this features
(for an ISP), so I think there must exists such a tool/system -- all
in one ;)

Do I really have to take on of them and code my needed features to it?
Or do you guys have an idea?

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Boy, I don't know.  You gotta be pretty desperate to make it with a
robot.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Selma's Choice