On Monday 15 September 2003 14:41, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> Sigurd Stordal wrote:
> > On Saturday 13 September 2003 05:26, Stephen Turner wrote:
> > > no no no dont send them there! its too friendly! send them to osama bin
> > > laden so he can rape them and use them as human bombs :D
> >
> > This is an example on how you should not respond....
> >
> > So, I hope we will not see this kind of posts again.
> > There are limits, and this is way below it.
>
> You know there's something called "sense of humor," don't you?
Yes raping and suicide bombing is sooooooo fun.
You see, something should not be written as humor. Maybe I don't have a good
sense of humor, but if what was written was: send him to osama bin laden,
then it would have been alright, but I still don't think raping and suicide
bombing has anything to do with humor. But then I'm more into inteligent
humor and not "dumb and dumber  " humor.

--
Sigurd Stordal
President of GOGS