Hi Sumeet

I guess it depends on the country you live in, in the US it would be
very illegal (DMCA), in some European countries it is illegal only in
theory (they could never arrest you on it because of conflicting laws
that do protect you), if you live in non-US, non-EU countries (or even
in some EU countries), there might be no problem at all.

In any case, I wouldn't worry to much about it, if they start arresting
people for viewing/listening to stuff they actually paid for...

Kind regards

Guy

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 00:42, Sumeet Singh Parmar wrote:
> Fellers,
>
> Is DeCSS ok to emerge or what's the deal?
>
> Thanks,
> -Sumeet

Guy Van Sanden
http://unixmafia.port5.com

Registered Linux user #249404 - September 1997