On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 21:24 -0500, Phil Sexton wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 21:19, Keith Gable wrote:
> > What I'm asking is one of these two things:
> > 1) How can I map the master mixer controls to this mixer?
> > or
> > 2) How can I make my GNOME volume control applet increase/decrease
> > that mixer instead of the master mixer?
> emerge acme

$ emerge acme
Calculating dependencies
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "acme".

I did try to emerge acme once, when it was still in portage (apparently
its not there anymore) but it wouldn't install properly - I saw
somewhere that it was already integrated into gnome.  They appear to
have integrated all of it except the part that lets you control a level
other than the "master" volume level.

any more hints?
Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

gentoo-user@gentoo.org mailing list

Reply via email to