On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:06:08 -0500 (EST), Brett I. Holcomb
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From what I've seen OOo will use java.  In the windows install it was
> optional - I could skip it.  On Gentoo maybe using -java or someother flag
> will disable it.

Thanks. It is now compiling with -java.
But I still don´t know why emerging openoffice with default flags
fails to find the correct java build, even after java-config.

--
Antonio Souto
Laboratorista e mestrando do

"A recent study has found that concentrating on difficult off-screen
objects, such as the faces of loved ones, causes eye strain in computer
scientists.  Researchers into the phenomenon cite the added concentration
needed to "make sense" of such unnatural three dimensional objects."