Ever since I got started with Linux I thought the whole
x-forwarding/vnc thing was really cool.  I finally have a reliable
wireless Gentoo network, and I'd love to set some of that up.  I'd
like to be able to do 2 things:

1. Start an X session that is running on that computer but is
controlled on this computer.

2. Share an X session that is running on that computer between it and
this computer.  That would mean the two people at the two computers
would see the same thing, and either of them could take control of the
inputs.

What kind of stuff should I set up to handle this?  I'd like to be
able to do #1 and #2 within the local network and over the Internet.

- Grant