On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 01:07 -0400, Robert G. Hays wrote:
> Can Mozilla SHARE the Win/Netscape bookmarks, history, eddress-book,
> **and** local accumulated-mail folders with my Win/Netscape ?

I understand that the answer is "yes", although I have not done it. I
think the answer would be the same for thunderbird/firefox.

I have the same requirement with email, but solve it with imap. In other
words I have a server with all my mail stored on it. I can access it
with any client from any computer from any OS, including over the web
via squirrelmail. I don't really know any mail clients that do not do
imap. That, IMHO is the answer to accessing mail from different OSes,
although it may not suit people who don't want or cannot afford another
computer in their house/place of work.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>