On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 09:37:19PM -0400, Cosmin Nicolaescu wrote:
> On Wed, April 20, 2005 8:29 pm, Roy O. Wright said:
> > On my GigaByte MB, HT is enabled via BIOS.  You might want to poke
> > around there...
> >
> > HTH,
> > Roy
>

> That's what I expected too, but there's no option and/or jumper.
>
> Thanks tho!
>
> - -Cos

How old is the system? I use an intel board and some of the older
boards came with chips that is HT-capable but doesn't have the BIOS
option to turn it on. Updating the BIOS version helped with that.

*   Address:  45 Spelman Hall, Princeton University  08544     *
*     Phone:  x68958                  AIM:  AngularJerk        *
*    E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    From:  sep.dynalias.net   *