I use BlackBox products on various OSs - they work fine. I have a ServSwitch Multi now on Gentoo. I've used Belkin for FC3 and Windows XP and don't like them as they sometimes loose the mouse and you have to power them and the systems back on and off - but they are cheap. Over the years I've found BlackBox costs more but they just work under all conditions.