ok, will try. I'm starting from scratch again. I managed to boot twice
;)) but then I changed something in /etc/rc.conf and now no more boot
but only Kernel Panics.

What is the name of the PATA driver? My Primary IDE is PATA. My CD-Rom
is attached to that. My secondary IDE is SATA.

This is so strange.

Thanks for your help.
Zeno