Mark Knecht wrote:
If using Firefox (compiled) as a browser should I still be using the
mozilla USE flag? This flag is still hanging about from when I used
Mozilla. Removing it seems to effect other things like Blackdown Java
which is probably used on this system by Firefox so I'm not sure of
the best state for this flag.

Thanks,
Mark

My understanding is that the mozilla USE flag activates optional Mozilla/Firefox support. For example, if you install your JRE with it set, a Java browser plugin will be enabled for Mozilla/Firefox/Epiphany/Galeon/etc. Hth!

--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.