Hello everyone,
This 4 mails are citations from comp.os.linux.misc (I've been advised to ask
some more Gentoo-experts).  :-) I would appreciate any helpful answer.

Hi,
I've decide to send this post to: comp.os.linux.development.system,
comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.setup, comp.os.linux.x just because I'm
not a Linux-guru and thus I don't know whether my problems are somehow
linked with each other. In that way maybe
more experts will read about my problems and maybe some of them will
answer...

I'm sorry for kilobytes and any inconvenience (three sub-posts) - don't kill
me

Thanking in anticipation for your answers...

--
Pozdrawiam,
Marcin Balcerzak

<<frown.gif>>