On May 15, 2005 02:28 pm Aaron E. Klemm was like:
> I'm having this problem as well. Anyone know what's the deal with apr?
>
> Thanks!

I unmerged apr and the new release of apache merged properly and started up
OK.  Trouble is that php no longer works.  Might, for all I know, have been a
mistake I made in etc-update rather than an apr thing as such, but I don't
know what apr does exactly so I couldn't say for certain.  I tried remerging
mod_php, but that borks now with a "No safe MPM installed." error.

Robert
--
Robert Persson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Don't use nuclear weapons to troubleshoot faults."
(US Air Force Instruction 91-111, 1 Oct 1997)