I use Quanta myself, but I have yet to figure out how to get it to do
code completion on my own functions/libraries/classes.  I have several
functions that I use in every application I use but I have no idea how
to add them to quanta's code completetion DB.  One example would be that
I have a class with before() after() between(), etc.  It completes
variables ok, but not functions.