At 12:01 AM 6/6/2005, Heinz Sporn wrote:
Hi!

Aside your zynic 'advice': what the heck is your problem with grub?

Emerged it over and over again - never had troubles with it. If your
$million advice is supposed to help anybody on this list a little more
info about your issues with grub would be nice.

Regards

spox

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heinz Sporn

SPORN it-freelancing

Mobile: ++43 (0)699 / 127 827 07
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Snail:  Steyrer Str. 20
        A-4540 Bad Hall
        Austria / Europe

Hi Heinz,

I don't have any issues with Grub. I use it exclusively. I was just replying to some people that did have issues with ebuilds of Grub. I am sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely, Rob.