On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 22:30 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> There is a file that keeps mysteriously appearing in my home folder
> called music.raw.  I have no idea where it's coming from.  I'm not doing
> anything with my computer that I don't normally do.  This has just
> started since the recent gnome upgrade.  It always has a size of 0
> bytes, so I don't see what the point of it is.  Does anyone know what
> this file is and/or how to keep it from coming back?

How odd. I'm using GNOME 2.10 and have no such file. If you remove it,
does it reappear when you start GNOME again? Perhaps when you're running
GNOME you can using the `lsof` utility (emerge sys-process/lsof) to see
what process is creating/using the file. Hth.
--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.