On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:17, Danny Luker wrote:
> Hi all,
>    The other night I did an emerge sync; emerge world -vu and got a
> new and improved version of baselayout.  I screwed up and let
> etc-update clobber all my config files (stupid I know ;() ... anyway,
> I've recovered from it except I can't get wireless working.
<snip>

Prob not useful, but when I upgraded I got error messages on reboot from
having my net.eth0 in the 'boot' runlevel, rather than 'default'. Not sure
why the change, but moving it to 'default' made everything work again and
error messgaes went away. Is this helpful?

--

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong.