before posting i reemerged kbd and didn't help. I don't use the
console on these Pc cause it's my daughter's Pc so i don't have
consolefont in any runlevel, but that's not the problem. When i have
to do anything i start it manually, it's not very often. By now
someone tells that the problem i get is due tu a strange behavour of
splahsutils and it's solved in a new version, so gonna try to solve it
this way. If i can solve it i will post here so if someone has a
similar problem could know the solution. Thanks to all you :)

2005/6/13, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Zac Medico wrote:
>
> >Zac Medico wrote:

> >>Is /etc/runlevels/boot/keymaps a symlink to /etc/init.d/keymaps and does
> >>/etc/init.d/keymaps look okay?
> >>
> >>Zac
> >>

> >Also, maybe for some reason you need to remerge sys-apps/kbd.
> >
> >Zac
> >

> Yep, that's the next step.  Make sure that 'rc-update -s' shows both
> consolefont and keymaps.  I have them both starting in 'boot'.
>
> And yes, I wen't back and read your original message again (sorry about
> that), and you don't mention whether these are in your startup or not! ;->
>
> -Richard
>
> --

Cualquier hijo de puta sabe lo que darte si tiene que dolerte, pero no
cualquier hijo de puta saber lo que darte si tiene que gustarte. Yo
soy sIbOk un hijo puta especial...!!