Well, there are problems ... :-( This works by logging for each request,
that can be used but not so gently.

Next is that I want to access CVS from the developement IDE (IntelliJ
IEA), so I need to generate public/private keys for the cvs access, but
don't know how :-((

Could someone help me ??? Or point me to documentation.

Thanks a lot.

        Pat