read the bug :) - the bug numbers in the email, or search the forums
like I did.

Are you sure its building?  distcc connects to the machine in question,
but doesnt actually build anything as it cant run gcc as the toolchain
does not call it gcc internally anymore, but includes i[3456]86 in the
naming scheme.  So if you are crossing one of these boundaries (i.e.,
trying o build for a K6 which is i586 using a later pentium which is
i686), it wont work.  I see I was wrong in citing athlon/pentium as they
are both i686 - that being said my athlon pentium combination is not
working at the moment, which I will have to look into again soon.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Home!