On Saturday 18 June 2005 18:48, Uwe Thiem wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> anybody else seeing this? "emerge --update world" emerges
> blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.02, it gets installed, 1.4.2.01 gets nuked, env-update
> runs. Afterwards, the relevant variables in /etc/profile.env are still
> pointing to the (removed) 1.4.2.01 and, as a result, OpenOffice fails to
> compile later.
>
> is it me or a bug in the jdk ebuild?

Replying to my own post. =8-O

Alright, I edited all relevant variables in /etc/profile.env manually and now
OpenOffice is at least compiling. But the next env-update will screw it
again. What else can I do? Any ideas?

Uwe

--
95% of all programmers rate themselves among the top 5% of all software
developers. - Linus Torvalds

http://www.uwix.iway.na (last updated: 20.06.2004)