Noah Roberts wrote:
Mrugesh Karnik wrote:

I wanted kguitar on my system.

Does kguitar do ProTab?  I don't see it on their site but they seem to
support guitar pro, which has no OSS library to work with and figured
maybe protools would be supported since there is.

Well, I don't know about ProTab, but I saw Guitar Pro support too..

Anyways, as for my problems, I looked up the forums and the bugs.. fixed some ebuilds... patched some... and well, tse3 is compiling right now. Oh and just as I type this, I can see it merged successfully! Now I'll emerge kguitar and Noah, will tell you how it is ;)

Thanks,
Mrugesh Karnik