Ian K wrote:

>Hey Again,
>Im not sure, but I think Linux is having issues with my PCMCIA cardbus.
>Cardmgr works, and it 'watches 1 socket' quite nicely, (at bootup).

Ian, the DWL-650+ is a 32-bit CardBus card, so configuring and setting
up pcmcia and the associated card services is not going to help you here.

In your kernel, you should have "PCCard", "32-bit CardBus", and "CardBus
yenta-compatible" all compiled in under "Bus options"->"PCCARD".

After building that kernel, you should see stuff in dmesg or
/v/l/messages appear when you insert or remove the card, and should
appear in the output of 'lspci'.  Then you can continue on with setting
up ndis wrapper, or search for a native driver for the card.  If it is
atheros based, the madwifi driver should work.

-Richard