Op dinsdag 28 juni 2005 14:52, schreef Tim Igoe:
> Holly Bostick wrote:
> > Tim Igoe schreef:
> >
> > <snip double-received message>

> >>I just recieved this message twice today too - again dated 10 days in
> >>the past.
> >>
> >>Is it possible the main got stuck in a queue somewhere and have just
> >>'popped' out? :/
> >
> > I would think that that's exactly what happened-- the question I was
> > wondering about is: whose queue?
> >
> > The mail delivery queue of my ISP has now been eliminated (since you got
> > it too), leaving Jan's send queue, or the list server's queue.... I
> > think.
>
> The puzzling bit is to look at the times in the email header - they are
> all correct for if the message was delivered immediately but not. (even
> on my server which i know has the right time).
>
> Very odd.
>
> > Holly

I never had this problem. I relay my mail through postfix to the smtp server
of my university, but since they like to play sometimes with it, it's
possible that problem is there. The thing is, should I regard this as a
problem of them, or is there something misconfigured on my system?

Jan

--
If it ain't broken, you just haven't looked hard enough. Fix it anyway.
                                                                -- Tom Peters