Karsten Gebbert wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> The described error, or failure, always occures when building the 59th
> app after emerge --newuse --emptytree system:
>
>>sys-apps/baselayout-1.11.12-r4
>
> and again:
>
>>!!!Files listed in the manifest do not exist!
>>files/digest-baselayout-1.12.0-pre1
>>baselayout-1.12.0_pre1.ebuild
>
> Why can it not get the sources and build it? Could this be a problem
> within make.conf's known mirrors or so?
>
> KArsten

Unfortunately our portage tree rsync system does not handle concurrency well
which occasionally results in an inconsistent portage snapshot.  If you emerge
sync again that should fix it.  Alteratively, you can use "ebuild <path to
ebuild> digest" to correct the inconsistency yourself.  See the ebuild(1)
manpage for details.

Also, maybe you can skip the first 58 packages with "emerge --resume".

Zac