Bruno Gola wrote:

>Zac Medico wrote:
>

>>Bruno Gola wrote:
>>

>>>About the cd-writer, ive tried with cdrecord (command line) but, it
>>>stills stop.. i dont know what could it be.. any idea?
>>>

>>What output does cdrecord give before it stops?  Does cdrecord
>>actually exit or does it just hang?  Try it with the -v option.
>>
>>Zac
>>

>well, now, about the partition (after the e2fsck);
>
>br ~ # parted /dev/hdb resize 1
>Start?  [32kB]?
>End?  [80GB]? 70GB
>Error: File system has an incompatible feature enabled.
>Information: Don't forget to update /etc/fstab, if necessary.
>

>Still with this error ...
>
>and about the cd-writer, ive tried cdrecord -scanbus, and it appears my
>CD-writer there, but now, nothing appears...
>
>When cdrecord stops it just broke in my display, i cant exit it, just
>killing...
>
>it stops something like that:
>
>ATAPI 1:
>
>and stops.... (ive already wait for 1 hour... and nothing happens)
>

>Any idea for this problems? :-P

just a note:

br ~ # cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg
Schilling
cdrecord: Warning: Running on Linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r2
cdrecord: There are unsettled issues with Linux-2.5 and newer.
cdrecord: If you have unexpected problems, please try Linux-2.4 or Solaris.
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
scsibus0:
        0,0,0     0) 'CyberDrv' 'CW078D CD-R/RW  ' '120D' Removable CD-ROM
        0,1,0     1) *
        0,2,0     2) *
        0,3,0     3) *
        0,4,0     4) *
        0,5,0     5) *
        0,6,0     6) *
        0,7,0     7) *
br ~ # cdrdao scanbus
Cdrdao version 1.2.0 - (C) Andreas Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  SCSI interface library - (C) Joerg Schilling
  Paranoia DAE library - (C) Monty

Check http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/drives.html#dt for current driver
tables.

Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'

ATA:1,1,0            CyberDrv, CW078D CD-R/RW  , 120D
br ~ #

with cdrdao it finds my cd-writer, with cdrecord no :(