On 04/02/2010 10:13 AM, Roger Cahn wrote:
Hi Roger,

Hi Walt,

Thank you for your answer.

Just to clarify, are you saying the language problem was caused by using
the video projector, or by running the OO file on your laptop, or ...?

By using the video projector. It was the first time I used this one.
I never had this problem with another one.

Are you saying that the language problems are permanent, or just during
your presentation?

They are permanent   :-(

I propose an experiment.  For example, if gedit is displaying the wrong
language, then type this at a command prompt (in xterm or gterm, etc):

$LC_ALL='fr' gedit