On 2010-04-19, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
> On 2010-04-18 6:27 PM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
>> On Sunday 18 April 2010 22:06:44 Mick wrote:
>>
>>> I was reminded that I do not understand sendmail enough for my liking.
>>
>> Does anybody?
>
><flame-protect>
> That's why Wietse invented postfix.
></flame-protect>

I gave up on sendmail about 12 years ago and switched to qmail and/or
postfix.  I didn't know anybody was still using sendmail.  Is it the
default MTA for any of the popular Linux distros?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm having a RELIGIOUS
                                  at               EXPERIENCE ... and I don't