I've been using a print and scan server with an Epson printer/scanner
for a long time.  I'm trying to set up the same thing with an HP and
I've got everything working except remote printing.  Local printing,
local scanning and remote scanning work, but not remote printing.  I
have the client's IP in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf and the server's IP in
/etc/cups/client.conf but the client won't pick up the server's HP for
printing.

Could there be any extra configuration required for remote printing
when switching from gutenprint (I think) to hplip?  I had to add saned
to the lp group on the server before I could get remote scanning to
work (not required with the Epson), and I'm wondering if there could
be a similar detail I'm overlooking with remote printing.

- Grant