On 05/20/2010 08:32 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 05/20/2010 07:56 PM, Grant wrote:
I'm trying to compile nouveau-drm for my Nvidia 8400GS video card, but
compilation fails:

I don't think you should be using nouveau-drm in the first place. This
driver is now in the kernel itself. nouveau-drm was used before that
driver moved into the Linux kernel together with the other DRM drivers.

Also, as a consequence, trying to use nouveau-drm means you're getting
an outdated driver, since AFAIK the updates happen in-kernel now.

I forgot to mention *where* in the kernel configuration you can enable nouveau. It's in Device Drivers->Staging drivers